Hi all! I hope you had a great weekend. It's supposed to be snowing here today. Yeah, I know. Oh well, that just makes for a great day of blogging :)
In case you missed it last week, here's what happened when I turned my 18 year old loose to makeover my office.
How do you think she did? I'm excited about it!
Now, let's move on to this week's party!!
It's that time again!! That time of the week when so many amazing bloggers give us SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT with their amazing projects, recipes, and crafts! Here's some we are featuring from last week's party:
Vicki and Jennifer's picks : DIY Industrial Style Message Board from Home Remedies
Vintage Bingo Love Sign from My Creative Days
CoCo's picks: DIY Typography Sign from The Refined Relic
Hearts, Hearts and More fabric Hearts from Denise on a Whim
Lisa's picks: Peppermint Sugar Cookies from Katherine's Corner
How to Build a Rustic Wooden Tote from Homeroad
Angie's picks: Bohemian Memory Wire Bracelet from Artistic Endeavor 101
An Afternoon Tea Party from Kathe With an E
The Altered Past is happy to have featured these two wonderful links from last week.
Kathe With an E shared An Afternoon Tea with us. She had a beautiful vintage tea set as well as these yummy tea sandwiches.
Brooke of Artistic Endeavors 101 shared this beautiful Stacked Bohemian Bracelet. I love turquoise and I could wear this with EVERYTHING!
So let's get this party started for this week! Here are the party rules and, as always, thanks so much for sharing!!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don't link and run :)
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog's home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all four of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!